Monday, December 7, 2015

Love Letters on Letter Writing Day


Jean Honoré Fragonard (French, 1732–1806) | The Love Letter | early 1770s



I bet you did not know it is "Letter Writing Day" today, so I will take this opportunity to write you a letter. Okay, this is an email--or not even, it is a message on a dating website. I will compose it in the form of a letter to go with the spirit of the day. Pretend it has a cool philatelic stamp, pretty paper that I scented with jasmine, frankincense and sweet grass and written in heartfelt ink
 
 
Dear Darron Cullson,

There is something about you I would like to get close to. There is a saying, have you heard it? It goes—“Like shooting fish in a barrel” that is what resonates in my mind sometimes when I think of you, see your pictures on pof.

You are one of those guys I wish I was related to. If I was your sister, I could hang out with you and listen to you, tell you things all in the longevity of a sibling bond.

I could be your adopted big sister.

Yours truly,
Ciffyvanlooadoo

No comments:

Post a Comment