Thursday, January 7, 2016

Mercury Retrograde and Dating

January 7 2015 819pm

Mercury is retrograde right now. Missed communication, bad time to commit to anything, buy a new car, sign anything and all that sort of thing. An example my phone started having a ridiculous crackle in it today making talking on the phone annoying. 1045pm Later this same night: My cat wanted out so I opened the front door. I saw a cop car parking on the street near my house, and two cops getting out (Are they on pof, single?--lol Since I been on pof I wonder if the men I see about town in my age group, "Are they on pof? Might they recognize me?" haha). I figured they were going to the kid across the streets house. I was on the phone with my cousin for the second time in an hour. Both times we were having a hard time with the connection of my phone.

She called the first time because her computer went nuts opening windows she could not close, she ended up letting some guy who showed up as the "only way out" onto her computer remotely. I asked to check for alien icons on her tool bar or desktop and yup. I told her to call my younger brother, he is the Windows PC guy, he knows his shizit. She called me back to tell me what my brother told her to do to uninstall. I was in the middle of telling her about Mercury retrograde being a real messer-upper, where things like this seem to happen so much more when-- Guess what?--Yup the cops were coming to MY gate. I was already outside as I was letting the cat out, getting a bit of fresh air, chat, chat, chat with my cousin. They were coming because my phone static called 911. Can you believe it? My phone static called 911. "You all right? Everything okay?" they asked me.

I heard the one of the cops call and ask for a call back, and the woman cop saying it was reported static on the line.They told me to call Bell, my provider. After they left, I called, the recording said the problem has already been reported and someone will fix it tomorrow between noon and 5. I spoke to no one. Holy shmoses

Mercury retro-grade ends January 25. Until then a good time to re-organize, renovate, reminisce, rejuvenate, read, relax, re-visit, re-examine. Be good to myself and the people around me, now more than ever!

In case you want a bit more info on Mercury retrograde:

"...Mercury retrograde happens when the planet Mercury passes between the Earth and the Sun. Because Mercury’s orbit is about 84 days, this happens three times a year. While the retrogrades typically last about 22 days, there is a margin on either side of two to three weeks where the influences can be felt.

Mercury is not made of mercury. It has a huge core with a very high density, leading astronomers to believe that it’s made mostly of iron. In fact Mercury is believed to have the highest iron content of any planet in the Solar System.

This is all another way of saying Mercury retrograde means a huge magnet passes between the Earth and the Sun, making its closest pass to our planet at the same time. This may explain why devices act weird, but I think that it also helps explain why the mind gets wonky, such as the tendency to lose things, or to perceive problems as being worse than they are — the nervous system runs on electricity. The mind is a device that is, at least on the physical plane, rooted in electricity and magnetism..."

No comments:

Post a Comment